Join us for a memorable and unique Masonic experience at Anchor Bell Lodge! April Education featuring Bryan Godwin speaking on the NY obelisk, followed by our famous festive board!
Stay tuned for more information on what promises to be an amazing event with a tiled educational presentation, followed by a formal festive board with great food, toasts and the now (in)famous Anchor Bell Navy Strength Rum Punch!
January 7th, 2018 Anchor Bell will officially be under dispensation as a working Masonic Lodge .
This event is by invitation only, and will take place at Sunset Masonic Center in Santa Monica California at 6:30 PM. We will celebrate after the ceremony with Hors d'oeuvres, dessert and of course, (in)famous Anchor Bell Punch!
Dress is Tuxedo or dark suit for men, semi formal for women.
If you intend to attend the social, we are requesting a donation of $25 to offset the costs of food and catering. Please click below to donate on line!
Charcuterie & Assorted Cheeses
with sliced french bread
Butternut Squash Soup shots
with grilled cheese panini
Turkey Fennel Meatballs
with vegan meatball option
with cilantro creme fraiche
filled with smoked salmon mousse or vegan filling
yakatori and vegetable
Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
Anchor Bell Punch
rum and virgin
Soft Drinks & Coffee
Our last planning meeting before our constitution ceremony of dispensation! Open only to charter members of Anchor Bell Lodge
- This is our last meeting of the year!
- Overview of script for ceremony of institution
- Overview of post ceremony celebration
- January Stated Meeting Agenda
- January officer practice (open/close)
- Hopefully congratulating everyone on qualifcations
- Announcing our successfully openedbank account
- review catering options
- start planning the ceremony of dispensation
- discuss upcoming calendar for 2018
- propose additonal members
- Final details for the year!